Rights Protection Agency
Learn more: link
The E.E.O – Eagle Eye Operation
CEO/Chief Information Officer & Technology/Solutions Architect.
- Directs the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical IT initiatives, including managing any outsourced technology focusing on cost effectiveness, efficiency, availability, security and revenue generation.
- Act as a critical leader, and driver of transformation, working in partnership with you in achieving goals and objectives.
- Lead a forward-thinking IT team/initiative, driving the day-to-day operations focused on service and delivery.
- Recognize new opportunities in cloud computing, data analytics, mobile, AI & ML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning ), digital modernization, fintech and cybersecurity.
- Solid experience working on Enterprise applications such as Logistics(transportation), Real Estate(Kansas City Power & Light Utility Co.), Home Entertainment TV & Streaming (T-Mobile) and E-Commerce (Sprint) but you also get the ability to take advantage of and get access to my Team Of Experts.
- A network of creative, talented and experienced professionals across various technical disciplines that I’ve cultivated over the years that includes those who’ve founded and successfully sold 1 or more startups, VP’s, Solution Architects, Software engineers for both web and native (iOS & android) platforms and more.